Isn't Everything About Me? Who The Hell Did You Think It Was About, You?

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Coming home...

The kids have been gone for a week and it has been a long week. At first, I was so excited for them to leave, I was counting down the hours and the minutes before they left. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out! "Oh, mommy loves you! Be safe! Call...if you need to!" The first few days they were gone, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. My identity is so tied to their schedule. I didn't cook and their was no laundry to do so I had free time. Fast forward two days later and I am loving my life of solitude! I had dinner with my girl friends, hung out with my mom and spent some quality time alone. It was great! Then as the week went by, I realized I was looking forward to their arrival. More than anything, I could hardly wait for them to come home!
I know I will get frustrated in the next few weeks, months or even days, that I don't have time to myself, but that is okay. I have decided that I will figure out how to balance my time between them and myself. Yeah, I know, it will most likely be out of balance, but I will figure it out. In the meantime, HELLO NOISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment